Southwest Valley Writers Conference
November 7, 2015
Register today and Win! The first 50 people to register will be entered into a drawing for the opportunity to submit up to 30 pages of double-spaced type for a professional editors review. You may submit a manuscript, query letter, book proposal, essay or a combination of these for review.
New format this year - the conference has restructured to provide more in-depth 3 hour workshops instead of hour long sessions. The conference will have three tracks: Fiction, Non-Fiction and Business of Writing in hopes that you gain valuable insight into your craft. Each session will be 3 hours with a 10 minute break in the middle and will not only provide valuable information to help you improve your writing, but also provide interactive activities to practice and gain valuable feedback.
You may attend Half-Day or Full- Day:
- Full-Day includes: two – 3 hour workshops, lunch and the Keynote speaker.
- Half-Day includes: one – 3 hour workshop only (choose either morning or afternoon). Lunch & the Keynote speaker may be added for an additional $10.
- Early registration price: Half-Day: $40 | Full-Day: $85
- Late Registration (Starting October 1) Half-Day: $50 | Full-Day: $95
- For Half-Day registrants you may stay for the keynote speaker and lunch for an additional $10, Lunch is include in the Full-Day Registration.
Important dates to remember:
- September 30st – Early Registration ends.
- October 1st – Late Registration begins.
- October 31th – Last day to request a refund.
- November 7th – SWVWC at the Avondale Civic Center
If you must cancel for any reason, please contact Stacey Lindsay. Cancellations will not be accepted after October 31st as numbers will already be given to the catering company. You are however welcome to transfer your registration to someone else by also contacting Stacey Lindsay
Our facility is accessible to all attendees. If you have a special need, please send an email to Stacey Lindsay.