Southwest Valley Writers Conference
November 15, 2014
REGISTER OR REFER A FRIEND AND YOU COULD WIN!
You could win an opportunity to have 30 pages of your manuscript reviewed by a professional editor or an autographed copy of Jana Bommersbach new book, Cattle Kate just by registering, Or by referring a friend to sign up during that time. Receive an entry in the drawing for every referral, just have them say they heard about the conference from you on their form. 4 Winners will be selected, drawing will be held at the conference.
- Individual Conference: $95
- Early-Bird Special: Just $85 when you register before October 1, 2014 (Amounts include lunch)
- Discounted Student Rate: $75 early registration, $85 late. (Must be currently enrolled in a school and be able to provide your Student ID Number)
For $25 (Conference registrant price) you can receive 10 minutes with an agent to pitch your book. For those not attending the conference the rate is $35. Learn More
Note: Children 16 and over may attend alone (and pay full admission price). Children under 16 are welcome when accompanied by an adult (and both pay full price).
Important dates to remember:
- August 1st – Registration begins. $85
- September 30th – Early Registration ends.
- October 1st – Late Registration begins. $95
- October 31th – Last day to request a refund.
- November 15th – SWVWC at the Avondale Civic Center
If you must cancel for any reason, please contact Stacey Lindsay. Cancellations will not be accepted after October 31st as numbers will already be given to the catering company. You are however welcome to transfer your registration to someone else by also contacting Stacey Lindsay
Our facility is accessible to all attendees. If you have a special need, please send an email to Stacey Lindsay.