Southwest Valley Writers Conference
November 15, 2014
Planning is underway for the 2014 conference, registration will be available here starting in August.
You could win the opportunity to have your writing reviewed by a professional editor!
Be one of the first 50 registrants for the conference and you will be entered in a drawing for the opportunity to submit up to ten pages of double-spaced type for professional editor, Lynn Wiese, or Jessica Dunham to review and provide feedback. You can submit a manuscript, query letter, book proposal, essay or a combination of these for review. Two winners will be selected
- Individual Conference: $95
- Early-Bird Special: Just $85 when you register before October 1, 2012 (Amounts include lunch)
- Discounted Student Rate: $75 early registration, $85 late. (Must be currently enrolled in a school and be able to provide your Student ID Number)
Note: Children 16 and over may attend alone (and pay full admission price). Children under 16 are welcome when accompanied by an adult (and both pay full price).
Important dates to remember:
- August 1st – Registration begins. $85
- September 30th – Early Registration ends.
- October 1st – Late Registration begins. $95
- October 25th – Last day to request a refund.
- November 2nd – SVWC at the Avondale Civic Center
If you must cancel for any reason, please contact Stacey Lindsay. Cancellations will not be accepted after October 25th as numbers will already be given to the catering company. You are however welcome to transfer your registration to someone else by also contacting Stacey Lindsay
Our facility is accessible to all attendees. If you have a special need, please send an email to Stacey Lindsay.